If you join our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and verification of Veturilo city bikes on the Nextbike Website.
- Cooperation with other areas of the company, in particular the Dispatcher Department.
- Ensuring the highest quality of services and supervising contractors’ work.
- Operating an IT system supporting the dispatcher’s work.
- Reporting on the completion and course of service activities.
- Willingness to work in a 3-shift system.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Minimum secondary education.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Commitment and diligence.
- Responsibility, accuracy and flexibility.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of building and servicing bicycles will be an advantage.
- Driving license category B (welcome).
- Student status welcome.
- Knowledge of Russian – English (welcome).
- Employment based on a civil law contract.
- A package of benefits, including access to the Multisport Program, private medical care and free ride on city bikes operated by Nextbike Polska.
- Participation in the implementation of interesting projects.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work in a friendly team.
- The opportunity to gain valuable work experience.
- Internal training package.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com with the note:
In the title of the e-mail, please enter the number SERW / ST / 06/2019
„I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process carried out by Nextbike Polska SA with its registered office in Warsaw in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922). ”
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates